Sunday, June 8, 2008

Time Warpage


Time Warp
Originally uploaded by Andrew Edwards.
Well peeps, all images from the past week are processed, including the full client list of prom photos from Marystown. I am awaiting them back from the printer now to send to the school.

So I went over to Bell Island yesterday (Saturrday) to photograph the Vinland Motorsports Inc. autoslalom event. While over there I kept hearing dirt bikes off in the distance. Knowing there was a motocross track further from the autoslalom event I took off at lunch time in search of it. Well what a great time it was.

Photographing MX is a pretty big departure from my usual clientele and I met some nice people practicing and operating the track. It looks like I'll be going back to photograph both the mens and kids races over the summer.

AE

No comments: