Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Time


Andrew Grip copy
Originally uploaded by Andrew Edwards.
Hey People,
The shoot went great in Marystown. Talk about a fun time with a great group of kids, I mean young adults. Going back to the school was quite eye opening. Same doors, new paintings on the walls but the security cameras made my wary of what the school has become in the past 10 years since I left there. Similar to the school, I often wonder what the municipality has done for the youth in the area since we have left there or has as a strategic plan for them.

For those of you eager and waiting to see your prom photos, they are awesome! The photos will be available at your school's office within the next week and a half. We will be calling all of you to remind you when they will be delivered.

Over the next little while I will be doing quite a bit of Automotive photography for clients using some new automotive photography rig gear. It should be exciting! I don't think Courtney will share my enthusiasm for these photos. :) Can you say Mercedes Benz SLK55?

Besides the automotive clients we have a very beautiful bride to be and groomsman getting married on the 21st of June and it should be an exciting time. The bride and groom are great together, so we can only imagine what a great time it will be when family and friends get together to celebrate with them. As well, we have been doing some spectacular shots with some of the cutest kids ever! I often say it is too bad there are no curls in me or Courtney because they are so cute when kids have them!

Cheers,

A&C

No comments: