Saturday, June 9, 2007

NLASW Conference

For the past two days, I have been photographing the Newfoundland and Labrador Association of Social Workers provincial conference. While it was quite fruitful for photos, it was very interesting to get dynamic angles to keep the viewer interested. The photos were dumped hourly, onto an awaiting laptop for a final slideshow for conference attendees. I hope everyone enjoyed the photos that I took for the conference and I hope I have the opportunity to photograph the event next year.

I would like to thank the NLASW and its membership for the opportunity to photograph their conference. It provided a great experience to not only photograph a new type of subject, but also create relationships with social workers in the field/provide new education on therepeutic techniques.

The NLASW can be reached at the NLASW homepage.

AE

No comments: