Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look this way!


Jack and Amelia
Originally uploaded by Andrew Edwards.
Hey Everyone,
Has it ever been a long time since I updated the blog! Things have been quite busy over the past little while. Of notable mention are my official nomination as Student Entrepreneur of the Year and also some of my photos appearing on the cover of Parkinson's magazine. I am waiting for the magazine to arrive in my mailbox. Once it arrives, I will have the cover available for everyone to see.

Meet Jack and Amelia, descendants of the Rogers Family. It was a fun photo shoot with the family as a whole and was nice to catch up with their aunt/uncle. You cannot see it in this image, but Amelia probably has brightest blue eyes I have seen from any children I have photographed!

Along with the photography business my Social Work studies have been keeping me busy when not behind the camera. Look forward to a few new backgrounds in the coming month for photos. As well, some more new lighting gear.

Those of you inquiring about Prom Photos for spring 2008. I am tentatively booked for May 31st for the entire day. If this changes I will let everyone know.

Cheers,

AE

No comments: